Financiamiento y becas
The L'ORÉAL-UNESCO Awards are attributed each year to distinguish eminent women scientists at the height of their career.
The 2013 Awards will be given to 5 women scientists who have made a significant contribution in the Physical Sciences.
One Award is given per geographic region as follows:
- Africa and Arab States
- Asia (including Oceania and Pacific)
- Latin America
- North America (Canada and USA)
Each Award is worth US$ 100,000.
The candidate must:
- be recognized for her personal scientific excellence
- be actively involved in scientific research
- be involved in any field of the Life Sciences
If you wish to renominate a candidate you presented in the past, simply provide a
completed nomination form and any new publications.
To access the platform where you can see the procedures and the official nomination form, please visit this link:
Lunes 2 de abril de 2012